Tuesday 15 March 2011

Angel Kisses!

I am a great believer in Angels and believe that they give us signs that we aren't alone but often we aren't looking properly and we miss the signs. I think the signs come when we need them most. As some of you know I have been unwell recently and things have been getting on top of me, I really needed a sign and had prayed for somebody to let me know that I wasn't alone. Tonight I went outside to check tat the tortoise house was locked up and the heater was on when a Chinese lantern 'popped' over the fence, I wondered where it had come from but could hear no voices from any of the neighbours. It landed in the middle of the lawn and stayed there for a few seconds before taking off and disappearing into the sky.
Was that my sign? I wonder.....

No comments:

Post a Comment