Sunday 10 April 2011

A beautiful day

What a lovely day its been today, I woke up to the sun streaming through the windows and I almost bounced out of bed, how cheerful does a little sun make you feel!
So after a cup of tea I headed off to the country park with my little dog. Its such a beautiful park whatever the weather. It always feels so peaceful there and so safe. I had noticed a few trees damaged by what looked like deer so looked it up and somebody described the park in snow as being just like Narnia and I have to agree. Anyway today it was nothing like Narnia! As it was early there were only a few dog walkers about and so it was lovely and quiet.
I came home to find the old guy (tortoise not husband!) was up and waiting for his breakfast so I fed him and put out the girls, for those of you that don't know, the girls are my hermanns tortoise hatchlings, they are 9 months old now and will one day be wives for the old guy! I just have to grow them big enough first.
I then had to come into the office, the crafting was calling, it's almost impossible to have a day off from it no matter how sunny it is. Crafting is an obsession!
I made a new civil partnership guest book. This book can be customised for a wedding, engagement or any other special occasion and can be found in my shop now.
Black and White Buckle Design
www.angelkissesgiftsbysarah.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment