Saturday 2 April 2011

A Beautiful Day!

The sun is shining bright today and it puts me in a good mood. Even though I am stuck to my desk making up orders it makes the work seem so much easier and I have to say I am getting the guest books made up, personalised and packed in record time!
Sales wise its been a great day with 8 guest books sold in just one order! I must be doing something right :) My second website www.heavensgain.co.uk is also doing really well and I hope to get the blog for that site going very soon, I started it but just can't seem to find the time to do everything at the moment.
I have made a couple of new books which are really pretty and elegant yet are part of the budget range so are affordable to all. Hope you like them!
In Duckegg Blue

Pretty In Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment